Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Does the cat know something?

I haven't slept for 28 hours. It wasn't planned; it just happened.

I'm sitting on the brown couch in black sleepwear with the black cat nestled between my legs. When I look down all I see is yellow eyes, floating in black, staring up at me. I think it knows something.

I slept fine previously, and I had the right pills at the right time, so it's weird to have missed a night's sleep for no real reason. I just could not sleep.

I did doze a bit for a couple of hours, well lay there drifting between awake and not quite awake, but I have to try and stay up until normal bedtime so I don't suddenly have a reverse sleep pattern to everyone else.

Sleep, I miss you. Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.