Friday, February 03, 2017

Trimmed my own nails

It's funny the small capabilities you lose for being psychologically injured. Being able to trim my own fingernails with ease for one. With trembling hands it is difficult to do.

But I hunted down a pair of baby safe nailclippers from the tupperware box of assorted medicarnia and with care set forth on the task.

I succeeded; and without trimming into the quick either. It wasn't easy sliding the clipper over a nail then manuvering it into the right spot for the press of the clipper's handle without trembling fingers shifting it before I could effect the press. So it took a while.

It's a remarkable thing to not be able to trust your fingers because of copping a wound to your soul. 

But as noted I'm still here in spite of it.

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.