Friday, December 16, 2016

Semi-fail

I failed at the ninth ping and the shovel ready plan got blocked; though with excellent reasons. Hence the semi-fail; the plan has value but it's the implementation that is the tricky part.

That's okay. I look back at my life and I see a crazy mix of failure and success but with those failures assisting later successes.

Besides, I may find months later the plan is a go even though I'm not there to ride it to detonation

It happens like that for me. I do Quixotic charges with seeming no impact but a lightly scarred windmill and a trauma-afflicted horse. 

Then, months later, the windmill comes tumbling down.

So maybe that will be the ultimate conclusion of the semi-fail---that it's actually a slow burn to success.

I like the sound of that.

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.