Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A paean to Dr Seuss

The other day I was atop the exercise bike in an ensemble of ladies PJ pants and no top but also no underpants.

I'm in my mid-forties and it had been about a year since I'd attempted a no undies ride.

I should have done what I did then and got off and got a pair but I elected to push on without them. 

The result? As Dr Seuss may have put it:

Old balls ... saggy balls ... sad balls

It was not a pleasant experience to have my aged scrotum hanging off the seat tip with a pair of seasonally appropriate balls hanging low either side and my pumping thighs brushing against them twice a second.

Underpants for bike riding (equals) recommended for men 40+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.