Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Two mini-wobbles

I had triggers pull but the wobbles were minor.

It was from listening to stories of trauma. 

But they gave me hope and even though I got the wigs they were stories worth knowing.

Sometimes a trigger is a vaccination; an ouch now to stave off a bigger hurt.

WFTW.

UPDATE: I'd gone for a walk and on return my boss said to read an email and that I'd like it. I was suspiciousyou learn that from twenty years of people suggesting you'll like a piece of corro but they're wrongthough I accepted the offer. It was from him; it was a record of a call from someone who rang just to say how much they appreciated our efforts.

So he was right; I did like it and it sent me soaring.

Extra baked in WFTW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.