Monday, October 31, 2016

A Halloween treat

It's Halloween and we have a black plastic mini-cauldron of treats. I took one of the milky ways and fed it to the chickens through the fence.

Well, chicken. "Rocky", the large gray chicken, menaced the others and had eight or so pecks before then ripping the entire way, milk and all, from my hand to throw it on the ground so as to sup from it at leisure. 


Rocky likes the chocolate.

One Christmas after my dog died I "fed" him a mince pie by squishing it into the soil of his freshly dug grave.

I think he would have appreciated that. My mother thought I was nuts. 


The fact that she later went nuts while I went insane is not lost on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.