Friday, August 19, 2016

Fancy shoes went on a trek

I decided to wear my fancy new dress shoes for my sixth ping chat but it proved a dodgy choice—we ended up trekking up a hill, including along a well-worn "made by people" path through bare earth and foliage, to reach the café for the meet

Plus, being narrow and new, the shoes compressed the sides of my broad feet and they ached like a m'fo.

Hilariously the cat I was meeting with appeared to be wearing the exact brand of black with pink piping sneakers I normally wear.

Gold; I dressed up for a dressed down chat.

Still, better have fancy shoes and not need them than need them and not have them. I still remember that many-ministers-and-VIPs function I went to whilst wearing cargo pants and being acutely conscious my lower limbed clothing did not match the majesty of the event or surrounds. 

Anyway, sixth ping; it led to a chat and that chat has been had. 

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.