Friday, June 17, 2016

Outstanding

I work fast. I type fast. I work and I type fast. It makes me effective and highly productive. I'm a 10'xer for my trade: I'm worth ten people.

I got asked to find key entry points for information then put up some links. I searched and found the portals, stuck up the correct links, made it look all purty then pinged the "job complete" email.

I got called "Outstanding".

Now I know doing a bit of web research to find portals and then embedding links isn't the hardest job in the world. But the fact I got the job, sorted it in 20, then pinged the client back and got called "Outstanding" was a fucking awesome coda to the working week.

I am outstanding. I will always be outstanding. But it is sure is nice to hear someone else say it.

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.