Sunday, June 19, 2016

Flipped to the future

I had much of the weekend alone, spent in an un-medicated daze, lying in bed with a hot water bottle and surfing the web or reading nerd books. 

Then, as I rode the bike each day, I had space outs. Today at least I spaced out forward; planning an activity I was going to do when I was done.

I had it all nutted out in my head after the hour and following a shower sat down and punched it out.

I was in the middle of a final polish just as thewife and theboy rolled in the door.

It felt good to space out forward instead of back. It's what you're supposed to do in a space out; if you're going to brood then brood with positivity about things that you can do that are well and not of woe.

So here's to brooding with positivity for the win and, as ever, for getting the fuck back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.