Monday, January 18, 2016

One thousand games

Like any normal human I get excited by big round numbers. I reset the Freecell stats count before Christmas and now, after a solid few weeks, I cracked 1000 games, having won 465.

So trending less than 50 per cent success.

Have I gotten better for my mass playing of Freecell? I like to think so. 

It's certainly therapeutic. It's a game you can lose yourself in and idly think to if you're not filling the air with music or radio. I image it's like what playing the pokies is like except I'm not losing all that money and I do it in the comfort of my shed.

Ha, take that, pokie palaces. Mikey's humble shed and Freecell got you beat down pat. 

UPDATE: I do, however, hate the "hint" function when it gives you a hint that ends the game. Fucktard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.