Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hot, boiling anger

Another fun part of the anxiety journey is anger; hot, boiling anger. For someone with anxiety the anger is almost like river rapids. You're canoeing along a relatively placid mind river then, whack, the anger rapids. 

You come out the other end panting, sweaty, wet and exhausted. 

I had a moment of hot, boiling anger. So I had a boiling hot shower. That seemed to help. Now I have to focus on tasks and activities to take my mind off the deep anger lest I fall back into ranting at imaginary foes. 

Freecell and NPR here I come. 

UPDATE: Lots of Freecell, lots of NPR but, alas, also some angry shouting. Not against Freecell or NPR, though

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.