Monday, December 21, 2015

Three cars in disabled solidarity

theboy went through his toy car collection and found three cars that were broken, two missing one of their sets of wheels and one missing both.

So he gave them to me; because, like me, they're disabled.

I put them in the shed on an internal horizontal frame that rings the inside of the shed. The frame is like a racetrack.

Solidarity with my vehicular brothers and sisters!

(fist raised in solidarity with comrade injured vehicles).

UPDATE: January 2016; after the hail storm I had to re-align posters in the shed. I examined the cars and saw that the one I thought missing its wheels actually had both sets of wheels, just that one set had pushed inwards and the car could no longer roll. I felt it important to correct the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.