Monday, December 07, 2015

It's like something from the Twelve Tasks of Asterix

For one of the tasks in the Twelve Tasks of Asterix Asterix has to get a form from the Roman bureaucracy, encountering resistance along the way. In the end Asterix makes up his own form and asks for that, confusing people, then nonchalantly asks for the right form and they just hand it over whilst hunting for the mythical one.

I wish it was that simple.

I had to fill out another tranche of paperwork. I got two pages in before I reached a STOP; GO NO FURTHER UNLESS X HAS HAPPENED point. 

X has not happened. 

Which means another form, two actually, to be filled in for X before this one can keep going.

So it's a different climb but it's the same issues.

(climb, climb, climb)

UPDATE: In theory I have reached the summit. In theory...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.