Monday, November 23, 2015

Bending hard; vomit to clean

theboy is sick with something that makes him vomit. He threw up in the corridor on the polished wood floor. 

I can't bend without pain and distress.

In the end I braced my legs against the walls of the intersection where it happened and gripped the corner of the wall as I lowered myself enough to clean it. 

I got there in the end then managed to lever myself back to standing with a sopping paper towel of sick held within the grasp of a half-towel of mopped up sick. 

And I have my legs. I could have if I needed to got on the floor with pain and discomfort but that's better than people who can't even do that. 

I realise I am blessed with ill health.

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.