Monday, October 26, 2015

Mikey has a new song for the over-loud motorbike people

My shed sits abut a busy road within Canberra, so there's traffic noise aplenty that ripples through my safe-space.

I have fibromyalgia, IBS, anxiety and assorted horrors, all of which are exacerbated by sudden, painful noise.

Like that of a chopped bike riding past, where the muffler has been fucked with to be less muffling.

Some people have accused me of living my life like I'm in a sitcom, with wisecracks and unfortunate situations and so forth.

I prefer to think of my life as a musical. When alone I often break into song as if I'd stepped out of my reality for a moment to sing about what's on my mind.

As the presumed dickhead zoomed past on his dickhead machine I just started singing "Cock-spank on patrol ... he's a cock-spank on patrol ... cock-spank on patrol ... cock-spank on patrol..." and so on.

On patrol, you see, for people not being aware the presumed he is a cock-spank. Now they are, thanks this his aggressive patrolling, because presumed his horrid motorbike just spread the word of the cock-spankery.

Thanks, Mikey's brain, for the music. You inspire me.

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.