Friday, August 14, 2015

Shed floor; nuts?

The other day my bowl of delicious honey cashews from ALDI tipped over and the nuts clump-scattered upon the shed floor.

I thought "how bad could they be?"

I gathered them up and returned them to the bowl.

Then I ate a nut. I detected an immediate hint of floor fluff and a scent of earth and insect part.

I spat it into the bowl and the bowl's contents went over "The Wall" to the less fussy chickens.

I know chickens aren't fussy. I once saw three of them peck the blood spattered earth in the aftermath of a weight-lifting induced nose bleed of my then chicken-owning friend who ran outside so the blood wouldn't get on the floor.

Well played, chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.