Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ankle fisting

I know, it sounds wrong. theBoy, when frustrated, can lash out. I, as his dad, like to frustrate him. I am a very irritating person, after-all. So my ability to irritate therefore heightens the chance he will lash out. Often this happens in a Storyverse session (1) and it's where I insisted something happened and he is demanding that it did not. Chances are I'm lying down when it happens. It's my default position now. I am Mr Soreandouchy.

So he's irritated to the point of lashing out, and I am lying down.

Enter the fisting.

He's wound up, usually yells in the agitated manner of a depicted-in-a-racist-fashion Japanese soldier and participant in a human wave attack from one of my many Commando comics, then runs up to my feet and starts wailing on my ankles and lower legs with his tiny fists. He either goes for my ankle and legs because it's the closest point of me to him ... or because he knows it's out of my immediate reach to stop given I have to rise and move to grab him.

A good parent would immediately take control, stop it and admonish the violence. And I do try to be good. But I'm very human and unfortunately it makes me laugh. It's usually half a minute before or more before I am in control enough of myself to start the process of applying parental order.

Finally I would like to apologise to the good people at the Aussie Hot Boys website, just in case their poorly engineered web crawler for hot boy-on-boy action accidentally links to this blog. Likely a result of mistakenly honing in on the word fisting, the chance of this happening made more likely given the number of times the words boy, hot, and hot boys have appeared in the same post. Given, you know, erroneous linking by Aussie Hot Boys has happened before...

(1) "Storyverse session" sounds vaguely menacing; like auditing.

2 comments:

  1. You are a bad daddy. Bad bad daddy. *

    * Trying to help you with getting hits from Aussie Hot Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No luck so far but thanks for helping me out with my Aussie Hot Boys conundrum.

    ReplyDelete