Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Post-shower bed return

I don’t do this that often. Typically, when only sick. But oh man … getting back into bed after a shower, when you’re naked and still a little damp, is the shizzle.

You get this … glow of relaxation across your skin as the damp is soaked up by surrounding bed clothes. You lie there in this state of bliss; snuggled, warm, and clean.

Unfortunately today I was all too aware that I needed to get up so that lost a bit of the spark.

But still, the post-shower bed return … it be tasty.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like it. Oh, I like getting into bed after a shower, but not if I'm damp. It's icky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo, not damp! Freshly showered, with clean sheets on the bed, yes, but body has to be dry first!

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.