Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rove FAIL

I am playing a hint'o'warlords for a bit while having a break from my DVD new release movie (I rarely watch films all the way through in one hit, instead 5-10 minutes chunks with activities like this in between).

I have Rove on.

In his opening monologue Rove asked the audience 'who got hit as a kid with a wooden spoon?'

I put my hand up.

What the fuck? Like he can see me? Do I feel like I'm part of his audience in the studio? What's next?! Loving Hey Hey?

Holy fuck.

2 comments:

  1. Are you poms or are we poms?

    I keep hearing very different accounts of the scenario.

    http://trustyourtechnolust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an odd question ... from a pom!

    Ha!

    Your views, however, intrigue me...

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.