Monday, October 26, 2009

Area man pwned by two year old son

This morning theWife was wrangling theNoo, getting him ready to head out the door for daycare. I was on my way to the shower but I wanted to say goodbye. So I wrapped a towel around my nude bod and headed out to say adios.

Now I'm a dude. So really, only the nob and arse needs to be covered. So my towel began at stomach level and ended at my knees.

TheNoo looked up at me, then pointed.

'BOOBS!' he shouted, pointing at my chest.

Pwned.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    I can't believe he's two already... is he really two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JMgW080b0o

    Man, those JibJab guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, two years. I can hardly freaking believe it.

    That will be you soon!

    ReplyDelete