Friday, September 11, 2009

Damn you universe

Within 10 minutes of my awesome shower, something less awesome happened.

I did my back in.

Yes, thank you universe. So, I am high on pain killers, have had my spine crunched by a giant chiro (seriously, the dude was like WWE giant), and have to spend the day lying down. I shouldn't even be doing this as chair sitting bad.

It was an intense chiro experience. I even got some fucking zappy machine on my back firing a current through me.

How did I do my back in? Well, I turned and a shock of pain lanced up my spine. That's all it takes sometimes.

Unfortunately we'd planned an awesome trip away and we were leaving this afternoon. So that's now on hold. Yay. TheWife had everything slotted ready for a tetris style car pack and everything. Needless to say, there's a general feeling of miffing lacing the household...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.