Thursday, August 20, 2009

That's totally random

Inner monologue

Hmmm ... that sock next to my laundry hamper. Did that just fall from the basket of clean washing? Better pick it up and give it an exploratory sniff ...

Outer monologue

"Errrghhhh"

------------------------------

The other day S was walking back from the printer. She saw me, smiled, then rubbed the paper in her hand against her neck. 'Mmmm,' she said. 'Printer fresh.'

That was my line! I'm having an effect!

------------------------------

This is fucking genius, and why no one has thought of this before is beyond me.

Perfumed printer toner. Why, when ink is "cooked", does it have to smell so ... so ... tonery? Why not fucking Jasmine, Lilac, or Roses?! Come on printer ink companies. Make the workplace better smelled and squirt a hint of flowery niceness into your wares.

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://onlinemariogames.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did that just fall from the basket of clean washing? Better pick it up and give it an exploratory sniff

    I've been there... with Gam's socks >_<

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.