Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Arse update

It still hurts. I am sitting weird. If this keeps up I will have to get one of those inflatable rubber ring donuts people with bum grapes use.

Apparently it takes ages to heal. So I got that going for me.

After the sore arse thing happened someone gave a litany of my woe; sads, ear pain, IBS (abdominal pain), and now arse pain.

It's quite the fucking list, isn't it?

So much for trying to be healthier.

Maybe I can get a transplant like Arnie got after he got double pneumonia of the arse?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh just worry about getting comfortable, don't worry about getting healthier... I hope it gets better faster than predicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.