Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not a good thing

Sometimes at night I get stuck in that weird world between awake and asleep. I can dream while still (just) awake and see things in the room where I am at that moment.

This ... is not good. Because when you flash on something it can freak you out. I try my best to avoid magic thinking, but even I will sleep with the light on after one of these episodes because I am scared I will conjure something worse in the dark.

Take this.


Fairly innocuous right?

Well try "seeing" her facing the corner in your room and not making a sound.

Brrrr. Freaked the shit out of me. And the preceding night's effort was blood red script running across the switched off TV screen.

I hate those kind of dreams :(

Still, at least it wasn't that clown dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment