Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Goosed

I was hurtling along on a late afternoon walk, listening to the MP3, when something startling occurred.

A nose went up my arse.

Well, not literally. It more nuzzled betwixt my clothed arse cheeks. Still, it was surprising, and I leaped forward with an oath, turning to see what it was.

It was a greyhound. Which was an odd choice of dog to be let loose to be wandering around, though a greyhound's nose is clearly well tapered for a buttock intrusion.

The irony was I was listening to Animals by Pink Floyd. Maybe it was vibrating out my arse and it sensed its presence or something?

2 comments:

  1. *snort*

    Mebbe he thought you were another dog? Have you had a haircut lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a particularly hairy arse too...

    ReplyDelete