Saturday, January 10, 2009

A walking high?

I walked up this steep mo fo hill and got a buzz from it. I still have it - even though I had to pause half way up to catch my breath and have the spots go from my eyes.

Wait ... no ... I just remembered ... I've had pain killers. I only get an exercise high when I am already doped up the ying yang.

Not much to report. Hols with the folks and bro+fam went well. Hanging out with friends in the mountains at the moment.

We played Digital Trivial Pursuit last night. Instead of cards you have a little hand held LCD question reader device which you download questions to from the internet - with scores of topics to choose from. Totally tits. I will get it.

It's confession time. My body is wrecked, I look like a bug eyed potato man. I am never ever going to set hearts afire on looks alone unless the lady in question has a frontal lobe injury - and then that's a mixed blessing since that's where the moral centre is and she'd likely be a klepto like Winona.

The one thing I have going for me is my brain - which is just a tad better than the average person. A tad. My IQ is nothing to write home about - and if I did my mother would suspect me of having a frontal lobe injury.

When I play Trivial Pursuit, and if it's not my turn and I know the answer, I will burn inside to give a hint to that person. Why? To show the world I know the answer.

How pathetic is that?

I remember once some girl wanted to know if I was a mental defective for the hints thing. You know what, she's right. I am a mental defective. Then, the next day, I walked in on her in the bathroom and her undies were fully bunched up her arse crack. Hah! No connection - I just wanted to say that.

In the mountains second hand places abound. Some are for profit, some are for charity. I just went to a place and got a dozen semi mouldy book efforts for $10. All good stuff - including two lift up books for theNoo.

Fuck e-books, they will never ever replace the real thing for moi.

HM signing off.

2 comments:

  1. i think that e-books are like i-tunes, a nice idea - but you can't hold either in your hands. like buying air.

    i wonder what happened to that knickers-bunched-in-her-arse girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had four kids ... I'm suspecting with that much down there pushing that there'd be some extra fleshy parts bunching out of there too.

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.