Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Always go to the toilets before heading for your desk

I have cavernous nostrils. You can easily fit a forefinger up one to the first knuckle. As a result of having large nozzers my nostril contained issues are on greater public display. For example my nose hair is more prominent.

The other day, in the new office, I elected to go to the toilet. I'd been at work for 15 minutes at that point. It was upon washing hands and looking in the mirror that I noticed a thick hunk of goober hanging in my nose hair like a fucking bell clapper.

I'm not one to put a massive store in one's appearance. I ain't settin' the world on fire with my physical presentation. But I like to have at least a bodgie free nose when in a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.