Sunday, November 02, 2008

Favourite Movie Villain

We all have a favourite lurking somewhere in our sub-c. Currently - this is my fave.

Mugatu from Zoolander. Why? Because Will Ferrell plays him.

Some lines

'It's Hansel. He's so hot right now.'

'You know it makes me all farty and bloated.'

'SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! What have you done, Derek? You've done nothing! NOTHIIIING! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will!'

'They're break-dance fighting.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, did my pin get in the way of your ass? Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building like now!'


Name your villain and why.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh Mugatu is gooood. I can't stand Will Ferrell usually, but he nailed Mugatu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand Will Ferrell!!!

    You hussy! The man is a gawd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, he's annoying! I think Zoolander was the only thing I've ever really liked him in. Even in Starsky and Hutch he was too much himself... I generally don't find him funny at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three words.

    Blue Oyster Cult. Then you will have your eyes opened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Blue Oyster Cult clip* is hilarious.

    I love Will Ferrell. I can only think of one thing I didn't like him in and that was Wedding Crashers.



    *I first typed "clit". Hmmmm. Let's not look into that too much, OK?

    ReplyDelete