Friday, May 09, 2008

Wide face has a boyf

A turn up for the bus books books today. Wide face has got herself a man. Good on her. WF's boyf was really good looking too. Coffee commercial good looking.

As you know I think unpleasant things - fuck I call her wide face and she seems to be a nice person. But I couldn't but help think 'would he have to position himself at an angle or further away to stare into her eyes?'

Yeah, I am not a nice person. I blame my low grade OCD. Apparently us LGOCD types frequently have bad thoughts.

Oh I've never been diagnosed in reality. I read an article about it and I decided I fit the symptoms.

Go me.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I must have LGOCD too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Do you pick up rubbish from your foyer because you're worried someone will slip on it? I do. Do you have sudden thoughts of harming others - people you love dearly - but this weird thoughts of horrible deeds come unbidden.

    Um ... well ... yes. I really hate those ones. Apparently quite common...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry 'these'. I should really proof better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thing about power points. If one is switched on but with nothing plugged in I have to turn it off. Even if I am in a shop and see it. One day I had to sit and stare at one that was turned on but it was about 10ft from the ground so I couldn't reach it. The longest 5 minutes of my life. I swear my hands were twitching.

    Maybe not harming friends. But I do sometimes have a desire to just rip the heads off random people in the street. Of course, this could just be a result of being a redhead... I settle for glaring at them. This is why I make a habit of wearing sunnies everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone thinks unpleasant things. You're just more honest than the people who criticise you for the thoughts you admit to having.

    ReplyDelete

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.