Friday, May 30, 2008

EEEEeeeeeerrrrwwwwooooorrrrrraaaaaahhhhhh

(Sounds of me crawling out of cocoon)

We're back baby! Two weeks offline at home. Yes, a l-o-o-o-o-n-g two weeks. Holy crap that sucked. The computer's hard disk fried but our magic now plague free friends were able to recovery all the docs related data - including baby pics. Thank the computing gawds.

So now it's catch up time. I know there's like two people that read this now (hey Sarah and MB), so I'd like to apologise to my two regulars for my absence. I feel I let the team down.

Anyway, when I get a chance I will cruise the many blogs I know and love and read, read, read!

Missed you all (blows e-kisses from giant float of own head - which is also blowing kisses etc).

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!!

    I'm sure you have plenty of regulars, Sarah and I are just the ones who care enough to actually comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I'm a regular, one of many I'm sure. It was weird you not posting for a bit there.

    Have you got the Google Analytics thing going? I have a regular visitor from Spain, frack knows who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Coughs* I read all the time just too lazy to comment usually.

    Glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I, too, stalk you daily on here.

    ReplyDelete