Saturday, May 10, 2008

Channel seven - their stupidity continues

Look I watch schlock. I admit it. I even watch it free to air on rare occasions.

I just watched Independence Day. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Sci Fi. Even if it is visual pulp. I love it.

Anyway.

Not even half a fucking second after the movie finished - you know where you're supposed to be on am emotional high from the climax of the action - they launched into a super loud ad for some fucked in the head movie on next week while they had fast forwarded credits on underneath.

It reminded me of why I rarely watch free to air. Because of their twisted efforts to cram as many possible of seconds of ads into the hour even during the program itself and utterly ruining it as a result.

Like those fucking five seconds in the McCafe before they go to commercial in Sunrise. I'm considering going over to nine. That's how bad it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment