Saturday, February 23, 2008

You know you're up late ..

... when the Rage top 100 count down has started.

I can remember the first time I watched the Rage countdown all the way to the end. It was at one of those rare school parties I got invited to that was without a doubt the best school party I ever went to.

Simon K, if you're out there, thanks.

Top billing of the night would have to go to the séance where the dad gave me a luminous skull mask. Half way through the event I stuck my head around the corner. One of the girls screamed violently then instinctively gripped the arm of the guy next to her.

She had long nails.

Great stuff.

She later had one of those Corey Delaney style 'my parents are away parties' where her house got royally trashed and she lived at a motel for a few days until she felt it safe to go home.

The one time I had a parents away party a friend helicoptered all over my toilet. I actually had to run a hose into the house and spray off the ceiling.

1 comment:

  1. There's a saying:
    You know you've grown up when the Rage Top 100 is on as you wake up, rather than when you go to bed.

    ReplyDelete